Achieve of Central Virginia will assist people with disabilities or disadvantages, achieve greater independence and self-esteem through vocational training and employment.
- Being the best possible employer for all employees
- Considering employee needs and preferences in making decisions concerning employment
- Treating all employees with dignity and respect
- Involving all employees in the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of the services they receive
- Providing a safe work environment for all employees
- Being non-discriminatory in all business and employment practices
- Evaluating all services regularly to ensure quality
- And working together with other agencies and organizations to provide the best possible training and employment for employees.